So over the last few weeks, we have either been home, at Grandma's or church. I know most people get cabin fever by this time of the year, but honestly, I have thoroughly enjoyed being home with the kiddos! We have such a great schedule going, I have been able to keep up with my Bible reading and pleasure reading, and I have started down the road of cloth diapering (for money saving purposes, and I will write more about cloth diapers later). I haven't truly grocery shopped in probably 6 weeks, and today I am using my last frozen meal! Supplies are getting low and I think on Sunday I will have to make a pretty big trip to the grocery store.
I am learning right now to enjoy the pure cuteness and precious times I have with my children. Their outlook on life and joy in learning the basics of life bring such laughter, joy and love to this house. The fact that God created these precious lives to allow Josh and I to care for and raise to Glorify Him is a gift beyond measures! And you know what? Your kids don't care how you look or how dorky you are... they think you are the coolest person ever!! I think it boosts your ego a little when you have kids too :)
Our pastor said something in a sermon the other week, and as I've thought about it... I know it must be true. We think God gives us children to raise them, but really God give us children to raise us! Josh and I agree this couldn't be more true, because as we had Hannah and Sam we have grown spiritually sooo much! There is no way we could ever be half decent parents without our GREAT GOD :)
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment