Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day to day

So, I don't like to post short, one liner blogs :)  So over the last few days, I have recorded a few thoughts and fun things about the kids...

March 15, 2001

Had Sam's 7 month appointment.  Here are his measurements:

19 lbs
29 1/2 inches

He is really growing so fast!  I'm thinking about putting his 9 month clothes away, but he has a lot of onsies that barely fit, but I still want him to wear.  I hardly have any onsies in 12 months :(

March 16, 2011...

Sam held a sippy cup all by himself and drank the whole thing!  My little baby is taking big steps to becoming a toddler!!  He can also get up on all fours and rock a little... I predict that he will be crawling in less than a month.

Hannah told Josh, "Bye, Bye Dada.  I love you,"  all on her own without us prompting her.  I could tell that it melted Josh's heart :)

March 17, 2011...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!



This picture is from last year, but it was a very special day for us and that is why I put it up right now.  One year ago, we found out we were having a little boy!!  From about 8-10 weeks into my pregnancy, I knew I was having a boy.  Josh was convinced it was a girl, even thought I tried to tell him differently.  At the ultrasound, we almost didn't find out what we were having and at the last minute he turned and spread his legs.  There was no doubt that we were having a boy!!




So fast forward one year, and we now have two precious children!  Sam is bigger than Hannah in this picture, never would have thought that would be possible.  Sam is such a joy to our lives.  He is a happy, content baby and love to laugh and giggle.  The only time I see him upset or frustrated is when he can't move like he wants too.  As soon as he starts crawling, he will be following Hannah everywhere and there will be NO stopping him :)


Blog Signature 2

No comments:

Post a Comment