Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm Back!




Well, it's been almost two years since the last time I blogged!  I kept meaning to get back to it... but it never seemed like a good time.  I dropped off blogging in March of 2011 because there were some big changes happening in my life and I wasn't sure what to do except pray!  In May of 2011 I had a big job change... going from a Cardiac nurse manager to being Postpartum (after you have a baby) floor nurse! And it was the best change I ever made!  God was definitely working in my plans out!!  I now work with a bunch of awesome nurses and I get to hold little creations of God every day I work... it's amazing.  I'm once again back in management and working three days a week (instead of the two night shifts on weekend option) and so thankful for the opportunity I have to serve others!

In April of 2012, we welcomed the 5th addition to our family, Gabriel Joel.  By far the happiest and most content baby of all and unbelievably cute!!



He makes parenting easy... well, they all make parenting easy!  They are such good kids.  Of course, they have their moments (don't we all?) but all in all they are so well behaved :)  In the days to come, I will update you on each kid.

So excited to be back!!


Blog Signature 2







No comments:

Post a Comment